Home Forum General Il Portale della Scrittura - LibriNostri Librogame Creator 3 Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Cerca nel sito

Il Sondaggione!!

Librogame Magnifico 2024, primo turno: vota il miglior LG dell'anno!

Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hello!

I am a Spanish guy doing my first steps with gamebook creation. I learned about LGC3 from a Reddit post and I am fascinating with it, I think it is the most complete and easy to use tool out there.

I try to use dark themes always to protect my eyes, so I am using Noire theme and I set custom white font. Please see the attachment https://www.librogame.net/components/com_agora/img/members/9777/mini_lgc3-JxKgCULSHf.png
is there a way of setting different colors for reminders, comments and link to chapters? everything else looks perfect.

Thank you in advance and sorry for posting in English.https://www.librogame.net/components/com_agora/img/members/9777/mini_lgc3-JxKgCULSHf.png

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hi,
I'm sorry but at the moment is not possible to change link/reminder color. Beware that changing font colors affect HTML/RTF/... exported documents

Matteo
Autore dell'Editor per la narrativa interattiva LibroGameCreator 3

Shaman
Amministratore
useravatar
1914 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Re: Colors of reminders, links and comments in Noire theme

Hi, yes I like white text over dark background when editing, just because it is easier on my eyes while editing (then once the book is ready I can change font colors for final export).

Thank you for your reply, I think I can use black text over light grey background for now, this is not a big deal. I am looking forward to future updates of the software! smile

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi: