Messaggio
  • EU e-Privacy Directive

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Cerca nel sito

Il Sondaggione!!

Inizia il 2024: come sarà questo nuovo anno a livello di diffusione editoriale dei LG?

Upcoming updates to the software?

Upcoming updates to the software?

Hi,

I hope it is ok to ask, since I totally understand that this is free software and there is no commitment to new updates. I am very thankful for the current state of LGC3, I couldn't put a lot of time yet in my first attempt to a gamebook but I plan to dedicate more time in the coming months.

Are there plans for future updates? or anything specific you would love to see implemented in the future?

Also, have you consider promoting your software in social networks? maybe in Reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/gamebooks/ I really think there is no better gamebook creation software out there, but it was not easy to find about LGC3 at all for me. It would be great if more people could try it or donate.

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Upcoming updates to the software?

Hi,

for now there are no updates in the future of LGC3. The software implements all the features needed by most of the writers and I'm working on other projects.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation, and if you want spread the word about LGC, using the link to the "international" website https://librogamecreator.wordpress.com/

Matteo
Autore dell'Editor per la narrativa interattiva LibroGameCreator 3

Shaman
Amministratore
useravatar
1914 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Re: Upcoming updates to the software?

Thanks to you for the update! I will surely spread the word as much as I can using the English website. I will also keep reporting any suggestions or bugs I may find, so if in the future a new update is coming you can review them. Best of luck with those other projects.

diegopau
Novizio
ranks
useravatar
9 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi: